Shopping in Houston and Galveston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Houston and Galveston Shopping
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The landmark Foley's building at 1110 Main Street is now a Macy's...
|Department Stores||Downtown/Theater District|
Old Strand Emporium
Old Strand Emporium is a charming deli and grocery reminiscent...
|Food / Candy||Galveston|
The Park Shops
A few blocks away, The Park Shops are a collection of downtown...
|Shopping Neighborhoods||Downtown/Theater District|
Just west of Rice University, this pedestrian-friendly shopping...
|Shopping Neighborhoods||Houston and Galveston|
The Strand is the best place to shop in Galveston. Old storefronts...
Discover everything from treasure to junk at this 60-acre sprawl...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||West Houston|
This charming European-style outdoor shopping center gladly accepts...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Galleria/Uptown|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$149 -- Galveston Beachside Resort thru Spring, 45% Off Holiday Inn Resorts Galveston on the Beach
- $109 -- Houston: Downtown Hotel near Convention Center Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com