Houston and Galveston Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Houston and Galveston Restaurant Reviews
In the U.S.'s fourth-largest city, the average resident eats out four times per week. There are thousands of choices—from Pan-Asian to Italian, barbecue to nouvelle Southwestern, and burgers to bistros to Bolivian and beyond. You can even find fusion cuisines like Chinese and hamburgers. And of course, Tex-Mex rules. It can all be a bit overwhelming, but it's a nice problem to have: dining in Houston spoils you completely. From downtown's white-tablecloth business spots to the burgeoning Washington Corridor scene to quirky Montrose to the eclectic Heights to booming Midtown and into the strip-mall world of the suburbs, there are excellent eating establishments at all price levels.
Browse Houston and Galveston Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's