Nightlife & the Arts in Houston and Galveston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Houston and Galveston Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Sophisticated wines meet an environment of polished industrial...
Houston's resident professional theater company, set in a fortress-like...
Bayou Place, Houston's largest entertainment complex, is a 130,000-square-foot...
|Themed Entertainment||Downtown/Theater District|
The Continental Club
The Continental Club, a sister of the legendary Austin original...
Who says a wine bar has to be all high-falutin? That's certainly...
|Wine Bars||The Heights|
Brought to you by the same people who own the hyper-trendy Red...
The Ensemble Theatre
The largest professional African-American theater company in...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's