- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In an emergency, dial 911. Each of the following facilities has an emergency room open 2/7.
Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas. 3500 Gaston Ave., East Dallas, Dallas, TX. 214/820-0111. www.baylorhealth.com.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center. 1441 N. Beckley Ave., Oak Cliff, Dallas, TX. 214/947-8181. www.methodisthealthsystem.org.
Parkland Health & Hospital System. 5201 Harry Hines Blvd., Medical District, Dallas, TX. 214/590-8000. www.parklandhospital.com.
Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, North Dallas, Dallas, TX. 214/345-6789. www.texashealth.org.
Baylor All Saints Medical Center of Fort Worth. 1400 Eighth Ave., Fort Worth, TX. 817/926-2544. www.baylorhealth.com.
Cook Children's Medical Center. 801 Seventh Ave., Fort Worth, TX. 682/885-4000. www.cookchildrens.org.
Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital. 1301 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth, TX. 817/250-2000. www.texashealth.org.
Arlington Memorial Hospital. 800 W. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX. 817/548-6100. www.texashealth.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe