Sights & Attractions in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Dallas-Fort Worth
Old Red Museum of Dallas County History and Culture
This 1892 Romanesque courthouse, known as "Old Red," contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Dallas-Fort Worth|
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
On November 22, 1963, shots rang out on Dealey Plaza, at the...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Dallas-Fort Worth|
This small triangular plaza designed by Philip Johnson contains...
|Religious Sites||Dallas-Fort Worth|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $118 & up -- Dallas 4-Star Hotel incl. Weekends, 50% Off Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- $56 -- 4-Star North Dallas Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com