- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- Unique Dallas experience, sense of history, enthusiastic service
- Smaller rooms, surrounding neighborhood is transitional, few nearby retail options
Check Rates from our Partners
Belmont Hotel Review
Musicians, artists, and European travelers frequent the Belmont, a recently restored (2005) motel that first opened in 1946. The hotel embraces its history rather than glossing over it, with original tile in the bathrooms, smaller rooms that accommodate just one queen bed, and mid-century inspired furniture. Some rooms have screened-in porches; others face a peaceful garden landscaped with native plants. The buildings are on a cliff, and have stunning views of Downtown Dallas, especially at night. The hotel bar attracts a laid-back, artistic crowd, and the restaurant has become a neighborhood favorite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
Host to a recent Chanel show and home to several contemporary art institutions, Dallas has emerged i ... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more