- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dallas Center for the Performing Arts
Dallas Center for the Performing Arts Review
The Arts District will welcome a number of companies to the fold when this ambitious project opens to the public in late 2009. The multipurpose center will offer performance space for the Dallas Opera, Dallas Theater Center, Dallas Black Dance Theatre, Texas Ballet Theater, and Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico. The complex will consist of an opera house, an indoor theater, and an open-air theater. A 10-acre park is designed to tie the spaces together and attract the public to the site—regardless of performance schedules.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The Mineola Nature preserve is a great system of trails for running, mountain biking, hiking or horseback riding in East Texas. Read more
I don’t know if anyone will read this, but I thought I would post a little report about my weekend in west Texas in case anyone does a search on this forum for Fort Davis, the McDonald Observatory, Read more
Winter break to San Antonio, from 22 to 25 Dec, alone, no car... need some good advice from you...
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more
If your experience of Dallas is limited to Gate 36 at the airport, its time to stop laying over and actually... Read more
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of Cinco de Mayo, Dos Equis is testing the limits of your appetite... Read more