- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dallas Farmers Market
Dallas Farmers Market Review
If you're in the mood for seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables from the region, stop by the Dallas Farmers Market. The vendors are competitive, often offering samples and flagging down potential customers. You'll also find fresh plants, flowers, and handcrafted goods. An indoor market features furniture, home decor, jewelry, sauces, and organic meats. Weekends are festive at the market, with families shopping and children running around, chasing pigeons, and eating ice cream and other snacks sold on-site.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
Host to a recent Chanel show and home to several contemporary art institutions, Dallas has emerged i ... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more