- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bass Performance Hall
Bass Performance Hall Review
Public tours are available of the majestic Bass Performance Hall, which spans a full city block. Four resident companies call the world-class venue home, and the
the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra 817/665–6000. www.fwsymphony.org.
Texas Ballet Theater 817/763–0207. www.texasballettheater.org.
Fort Worth Opera 817/731–0833. www.fwopera.org.
Van Cliburn Foundation. 817/738–6536. www.cliburn.org.
The Casa Mañana Broadway at the Bass series is presented here as well. 817/332–2272.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Host to a recent Chanel show and home to several contemporary art institutions, Dallas has emerged i... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more