Nightlife & the Arts in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dallas-Fort Worth Nightlife
Both Dallas and Fort Worth are home to world-class art and nature museums, concert halls, and lively bar and dining scenes.
Much of Dallas bar life swirls around lower and upper Greenville Avenue, north of Downtown. Other hot spots include Uptown, especially along McKinney Avenue, Victory Park, anchored by American Airlines Center, and Deep Ellum, just east of Downtown. Fort Worth's scene is mostly Downtown and in the Stockyards.
The best way to sample the local culture is to check the nightlife and entertainment listings in the local newspapers or alternative weeklies, free at many restaurants and hotels. GuideLive.com, a Dallas Morning News site, offers daily suggestions. It's also wise to talk to a concierge, who can tell you about the best place to catch a late-night meal, movie, or a drink.
Browse Dallas-Fort Worth Nightlife
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's