Dallas-Fort Worth Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dallas-Fort Worth Hotel Reviews
The Dallas lodging scene has gotten swankier recently with the addition of high profile hotels, including the W, the Ritz-Carlton, and the Hotel Palomar. Still, most of the options are standard chains, the same you'll find across the country, with varying degrees of individuality and charm. There is no paucity of hotel rooms in Dallas, and you can pretty much find the usual range of rooms, from exceptional places fit for a king or queen to less impressive quarters to those that barely pass muster. There are few hotels in low price ranges that are worthy of recommendation.
Downtown Fort Worth is where you'll find the city's financial core, most of its historic buildings, and Sundance Square. The Stockyards and adjacent Western-theme stores, restaurants, and hotels are a few miles north of Downtown, clustered around Main Street and Exchange Avenue.
Browse Dallas-Fort Worth Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe