Participant Sports in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In addition to biking and hiking in Dallas-area parks, golf is an enjoyable pastime throughout the year in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area.
Tripp Davis designed The Tribute Golf Club to pay homage to the renowned courses of Scotland. Golf fees on this 72-par course are $90 Monday through Thursday, and $125 Friday through Sunday. 1000 Lebanon Rd., The Colony, TX. 972/370-5465. thetributegolflinks.nemexinc.com.
Tour 18 re-creates some of the most legendary holes from courses across America, including No. 15 from Crooked Stick, No. 11 from Augusta National, and No. 17 from Pine Valley. Golf fees on this 72-par course are $75 Monday through Thursday, $85 on Friday and Sunday, and $95 on Saturday. 8718 Amen Corner, Flower Mound, TX. 817/430-2000. www.tour18-dallas.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's