- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Panther Junction Visitor Center
Panther Junction Visitor Center Review
The park's main visitor center, near the base of the Chisos Mountains, includes a bookstore and exhibits on the park's mountain, river, and desert environments. One exhibit poses this question: What is the most dangerous animal in the park? When you open the panel, you're staring into a mirror. A new, elegantly produced 22-minute film detailing the wonders of the park shows on request in the theater, and there's a sprawling board replica of the park's topographical folds. Nearby, a gas station offers limited groceries such as chips, sandwiches, and other picnic items.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more