- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
In an emergency, dial 911. Each of the following medical facilities has an emergency room open 24 hours a day.
University Medical Center at Brackenridge (601 E. 15th St., 78701, Austin, TX. 512/324-7000.)
Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas (4900 Mueller Blvd., 78723, Austin, TX. 512/324-0000.)
People's Community Clinic. People's Community Clinic. 2909 N. I-35, 78722, Austin, TX. 512/478-4939. www.pcclinic.org.
Seton Medical Center Austin (1201 W. 38th St., 78705, Austin, TX. 512/324-1000.)
Seton Northwest Hospital (11113 Research Blvd., 78759, Austin, TX. 512/324-6000.)
Seton Southwest Hospital (7900 FM 1826, 78737, Austin, TX. 512/324-9000.)
St. David's Medical Center (919 E. 32nd St., 78705, Austin, TX. 512/476-7111. www.stdavids.com.)
St. David's North Austin Medical Center (12221 N. Mopac Expwy., 78758, Austin, TX. 512/901-1000.)
St. David's South Austin Hospital (901 W. Ben White Blvd., 78704, Austin, TX. 512/447-2211.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's