- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Seafood, service and panache are pretty as a pearl at this homage to yacht clubs on the Northeast Coast. This is a place where fresh market fish gets punched up with Texas style and zing. Case-in-point, the crab Louie served as luscious lumps of crab meat piled upon a few crunchy fried green tomatoes and served with lemony aioli. Market fish selections are ordered to your preparation preference and served with either spicy garlic-herb salsa verde or red quajillo chile sauce. Sit at the cold bar and watch expert oyster shuckers pop open a selection of fresh ouster on the half shell for you. At night, the patio is the place to people-watch on South Congress with a boozy island-style cocktail in hand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My husband and I will have a full day to spend in Dallas. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more