- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Seafood, service and panache are pretty as a pearl at this homage to yacht clubs on the Northeast Coast. This is a place where fresh market fish gets punched up with Texas style and zing. Case-in-point, the crab Louie served as luscious lumps of crab meat piled upon a few crunchy fried green tomatoes and served with lemony aioli. Market fish selections are ordered to your preparation preference and served with either spicy garlic-herb salsa verde or red quajillo chile sauce. Sit at the cold bar and watch expert oyster shuckers pop open a selection of fresh ouster on the half shell for you. At night, the patio is the place to people-watch on South Congress with a boozy island-style cocktail in hand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more