- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Magnolia Cafe Review
This locally beloved restaurant serves a full complement of the simple breakfast/brunch foods that Austinites tend to crave at all hours. The typical selection of sandwiches, omelets, salads, and desserts is supplemented by seven enchilada options and hearty hash-brown dishes enhanced with cheese, bacon, and other ingredients. Try the Love Migas (eggs scrambled with crisp tortilla chips and fresh salsa, spiked with garlic-serrano butter and served with black beans) for a savory treat. Breakfast, including stellar plate-filling pancakes—buttermilk, whole wheat, cornmeal, or richly luscious gingerbread—is available 24/7. Service is always friendly.
- Address: 2304 Lake Austin Blvd., Downtown and Capitol Area, Austin, TX 78703 | Map It
- Phone: 512/478–8645
- Website: www.themagnoliacafe.com
- Location: Greater Austin
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 1920 South Congress Ave., South Austin, Austin, TX, 512/445–0000
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My friend and I want to visit Austin in July. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more