- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Magnolia Cafe Review
This locally beloved restaurant serves a full complement of the simple breakfast/brunch foods that Austinites tend to crave at all hours. The typical selection of sandwiches, omelets, salads, and desserts is supplemented by seven enchilada options and hearty hash-brown dishes enhanced with cheese, bacon, and other ingredients. Try the Love Migas (eggs scrambled with crisp tortilla chips and fresh salsa, spiked with garlic-serrano butter and served with black beans) for a savory treat. Breakfast, including stellar plate-filling pancakes—buttermilk, whole wheat, cornmeal, or richly luscious gingerbread—is available 24/7. Service is always friendly.
- Address: 2304 Lake Austin Blvd., Downtown and Capitol Area, Austin, TX 78703 | Map It
- Phone: 512/478–8645
- Website: www.themagnoliacafe.com
- Location: Greater Austin
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 1920 South Congress Ave., South Austin, Austin, TX, 512/445–0000
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more