- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt Regency Austin
At a Glance
- well-equipped and -staffed for meetings
- Some find it too slick and corporate
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Austin Review
On Lady Bird Lake near Auditorium Shores, the hotel has great views of the water and downtown skyline. The huge, skylit lobby, with tons of native stone and a central atrium rising 17 stories, oozes rugged sophistication. Rooms, which were upgraded in 2006, have 32-inch flat-panel TVs and luxe bathrooms. Business meetings and banquets keep the Hyatt hopping year-round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more