- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The latest arrival to Austin's burgeoning food scene brings with it the sleek sophistication of big city bistros, with a who's who crowd to match. Contemporary steel framing and rich wood accents emphasize Olivia's cosmopolitan bent. The appealing Italian-inspired menu is also a culinary gauntlet that challenges diners to expand their flavor palates with dishes such as the plump and savory lamb's tongue fricassee— delicious, but not for the faint of heart. A less adventurous but equally satisfying option is the delicate potato gnocchi served in white truffle-ricotta cream with braised lamb shoulder. To end, warm lemon-ginger cake is sweet perfection.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $93-$127 -- Austin Hotel near Downtown, incl. July Fourth Crowne Plaza Austin
- $6.28 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com
Okay, we get this little "ski break" early February each year and I'm not much of a skier so I'm always struggling to find a place to go. Read more
We (husband & 9 yr old son) are on an 8 week trip of a lifetime to the US. Read more
I need a restaurant for 13 adults and 3 children. Read more
· News & Features
Think all you need to do SXSW is a ticket to Austin and a hotel room?... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
Whether it's for SXSW or just to soak up some cool kid vibes, everyone is heading to Austin.... Read more