- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The latest arrival to Austin's burgeoning food scene brings with it the sleek sophistication of big city bistros, with a who's who crowd to match. Contemporary steel framing and rich wood accents emphasize Olivia's cosmopolitan bent. The appealing Italian-inspired menu is also a culinary gauntlet that challenges diners to expand their flavor palates with dishes such as the plump and savory lamb's tongue fricassee— delicious, but not for the faint of heart. A less adventurous but equally satisfying option is the delicate potato gnocchi served in white truffle-ricotta cream with braised lamb shoulder. To end, warm lemon-ginger cake is sweet perfection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more