Mobile AppDownload Austin - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
The latest arrival to Austin's burgeoning food scene brings with it the sleek sophistication of big city bistros, with a who's who crowd to match. Contemporary steel framing and rich wood accents emphasize Olivia's cosmopolitan bent. The appealing Italian-inspired menu is also a culinary gauntlet that challenges diners to expand their flavor palates with dishes such as the plump and savory lamb's tongue fricassee— delicious, but not for the faint of heart. A less adventurous but equally satisfying option is the delicate potato gnocchi served in white truffle-ricotta cream with braised lamb shoulder. To end, warm lemon-ginger cake is sweet perfection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a trip coming from Central Arkansas, to Southern La, then across to Galveston, TX. It was me and my husband and our three child... Read more
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Thought you might enjoy some informat... Read more
Hello everyone, Myself and my boyfriend are in our 20's, living in NYC for the last year and originally from Ireland. We are due to h... Read more