Mobile AppDownload Austin - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Top Drawer Thrift
Top Drawer Thrift Review
Run by Project Transitions (an organization providing hospice, housing, and support to HIV/AIDS patients) as a funding source, this large store is fun and funky as all thrift shops should be. Go for posters, vintage costume jewelry, bric-a-brac, even used computer and stereo components. As you'd expect, everything is dirt-cheap. Every fourth Tuesday from 7 to 10 pm, Top Drawer hosts a Moonlight Madness sale with live music and all clothing marked down 50%.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a trip coming from Central Arkansas, to Southern La, then across to Galveston, TX. It was me and my husband and our three child... Read more
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Thought you might enjoy some informat... Read more
Hello everyone, Myself and my boyfriend are in our 20's, living in NYC for the last year and originally from Ireland. We are due to h... Read more