- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel San Jose Lounge
Hotel San Jose Lounge Review
It may be the hippest hotel in town, but the San Jose is also home to one of the best wine bars in the city. On nice days, grab a poolside patio seat, order a reasonably-priced bottle of wine and the city-renowned cheese plate—we promise, you won't regret it. South By San Jose is one of SXSW's premier yearly events. The hotel, combined with Jo's Coffee, join forces to showcase a huge variety of music in an outdoor setting throughout SXSW in the heart of South Congress. The event is free for passerbys and open throughout the festival. Not to be missed!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more