- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Casino el Camino
Casino el Camino Review
This two-story club with a pleasant patio out back is the place to chow down on 6th Street. Put in your order at the kitchen window at the back of the bar, then return in 20 minutes for your grilled chicken-breast sandwich (with barbecue sauce, melted cheese, and sautéed peppers and onions), quarter-pound hot dogs, or the best and certainly biggest burgers in town, made from 3/4-pound of Angus beef. If you have an especially daring palate, opt for the Amarillo burger, with roasted Serrano chilies, jalapeño jack cheese, and cilantro mayo. The chicken wings are great, but be forewarned: the "medium" wings would be most other places' "atomic hot," so have plenty of liquid refreshment at hand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My husband and I will have a full day to spend in Dallas. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more