- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Asia Cafe Review
In the back of the Asia Market food store in a run-down strip mall in far northwest Austin, this unassuming, bare-bones spot gets raves from local foodies as Austin's most authentic Sichuan cuisine. Bypass the standard Chinese options for palate-tingling winners like the Asia Eggplant (in a spicy sauce), Chicken Delight (aka kou shui ji, bone-in, chilled chicken slices in a spicy sauce), and the best Spicy Fish in town. They employ Sichuan peppercorns and fiery red oil liberally, so be prepared. Takeout is available, and a Chinese breakfast is served Saturday mornings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more