Mobile AppDownload Austin - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Asia Cafe Review
In the back of the Asia Market food store in a run-down strip mall in far northwest Austin, this unassuming, bare-bones spot gets raves from local foodies as Austin's most authentic Sichuan cuisine. Bypass the standard Chinese options for palate-tingling winners like the Asia Eggplant (in a spicy sauce), Chicken Delight (aka kou shui ji, bone-in, chilled chicken slices in a spicy sauce), and the best Spicy Fish in town. They employ Sichuan peppercorns and fiery red oil liberally, so be prepared. Takeout is available, and a Chinese breakfast is served Saturday mornings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a trip coming from Central Arkansas, to Southern La, then across to Galveston, TX. It was me and my husband and our three child... Read more
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Thought you might enjoy some informat... Read more
Hello everyone, Myself and my boyfriend are in our 20's, living in NYC for the last year and originally from Ireland. We are due to h... Read more