- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Austin Chinatown Center
Austin Chinatown Center Review
This modern, 750,000-square-foot open-air mall is almost completely occupied by Asian businesses (mainly Chinese and Vietnamese), including restaurants, a travel agency, and retail outlets selling clothing, jewelry, and videos. The mall's cornerstone is the 55,000-square-foot MT (My Thanh) Supermarket, which stocks all manner of Asian foods and related items. Dining standouts include First Chinese BBQ and Pho Saigon; though a bit short on atmosphere, both eateries deliver well-prepared, simply presented lunch plates and noodle-based soups at easy-to-digest prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My friend and I want to visit Austin in July. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more