Mobile AppDownload Austin - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
When this well-known, extremely-big-box Swedish home furnishings retailer opened in November 2006, it sent shivers throughout Austin's retail furniture establishment. The 250,000-square-foot outlet is located about 22 mi north of downtown Austin, just off I–35. Set aside at least two hours to wander through the store (you have to follow certain paths to get from one end to the other). IKEA also has a decent and very low-priced café, where you can get one of the best cups of coffee in town for less than a buck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a trip coming from Central Arkansas, to Southern La, then across to Galveston, TX. It was me and my husband and our three child... Read more
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Thought you might enjoy some informat... Read more