- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
At a Glance
- Beautiful, with resort feel
- central downtown location
- parking among priciest in town
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Review
You get what you pay for in superior service and amenities at this elegant hotel on beautifully manicured grounds overlooking Lady Bird Lake. Rooms are average size, but stylish. Beds with goose-down pillows and comforters, flat-screen plasma TVs, and iPod docking stations are standard. Some rooms have terraces, and upper-floor units have impressive views. Extras include a lending library of Texas literature and in-room martini bars. The hotel has an attractive outdoor saltwater pool, an indoor pool, and a whirlpool, as well as a modern fitness center and a gorgeous spa, installed during extensive 2007 renovations. There are two business centers. Smoking is relegated to one floor.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The Mineola Nature preserve is a great system of trails for running, mountain biking, hiking or horseback riding in East Texas. Read more
I don’t know if anyone will read this, but I thought I would post a little report about my weekend in west Texas in case anyone does a search on this forum for Fort Davis, the McDonald Observatory, Read more
Winter break to San Antonio, from 22 to 25 Dec, alone, no car... need some good advice from you...
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Austin's never-ending list of hot new restaurants is tough to keep up with.... Read more