- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Embassy Suites Downtown
At a Glance
- close to airport
- A bit of a chain-hotel feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites Downtown Review
This central all-suites hotel is across the street from the Lady Bird Lake hiking and biking trail, four blocks from the Convention Center, and 10 blocks from the State Capitol. Rooms look out onto an interior atrium lobby with a 550-gallon aquarium. The standard two-room suites have two televisions, a microwave, and a refrigerator; rates include evening cocktails. In addition to a pool and exercise room, there's a sauna and hot tub.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more