Banks are generally open weekdays 9 AM-2 or 3 PM, post offices weekdays 8 AM-5 PM; many branches operate Saturday morning hours. Business hours tend to be weekdays 9-5. Many stores may not open until 10 or 11, but they remain open until 6 or 7; most carry on brisk business on Saturday as well. So-called convenience stores sell food and sundries until about 11 PM. As in most major cities, you can usually find all-night diners, supermarkets, drugstores, and convenience stores in Nashville.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines