Shopping in Nashville
Nashville's shopping climate has changed some in recent years, although there are still plenty of antique stores, boutiques for fashionable Western wear, and souvenir shops hawking country-music inspired memorabilia. A number of ateliers have also opened, among them Imogene and Willie (known for artisanal blue jeans), and Hester & Cook (the people behind Kitchen Papers). For shopping, downtown is a good place to start, but you'll find plenty of interesting shops along the city's edges, too, especially in East Nashville, Berry Hill, the Gulch, and 12South.
Browse Nashville Shopping
Browse Nashville Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's