Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Review
This tribute to country music's finest is a full city-block long, filled with plaques and exhibits highlighting performers from the old-time favorites to the latest generation of stars, a two-story wall with gold and platinum country records, a theater, and Elvis Presley's solid-gold 1960 Cadillac limo. It's near the new Music City Center, the Bridgestone Arena, and the Schermerhorn Symphony Center. At this writing the museum is undergoing an expansion that will more than double its size to 350,000 square feet when completed in 2014; Hatch Show Print will relocate to the building in August 2013. Tours of the historic RCA Studio B recording studio are also run by the museum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Our 2nd annual ladies' longish weekend trip was a success, but getting from Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, Alberta to Memphis took a lot of time. We Vancouverites drove down to Seattle a day early and shopped Read more
I am seeking activity suggestions for Gatlinsburg TN for March 2014. Read more