Prime 108 Review
Part of the allure of Prime 108 is simply walking through the Union Station Hotel lobby to reach the restaurant. Once in the corner dining room, settle in beneath the Venetian glass chandeliers and original stained glass arched windows. A large limestone fireplace warms the room on chilly days. Choose from fresh salads, steak or fish, and an extensive wine list. This is the hotel's restaurant, so it is open for breakfast and lunch (brunch on weekends) as well as dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more