Sperry's Restaurant Review
A reconstructed English Tudor–style building in Belle Meade is home to this elegant steak and seafood house. This is steeplechase country, and the framed paintings hanging among the lush draperies in the dining room show equestrian themes. A double fireplace separates the bar–lounge area from the columns, wood paneling, and wall hangings in the banquet room. Choose from no fewer than seven fresh fish entrées nightly, plus Alaskan king crab, lobster tail, steaks, and chops galore; there are also gluten-free options. Reservations are recommended but not required. The setting is upscale, but the dress code isn't; business casual or even jeans will do just fine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more