The Old Spaghetti Factory
The Old Spaghetti Factory Review
Brick walls, hardwood floors, and booths made from converted antique beds create a comfortable, rustic ambience in this converted tobacco warehouse in downtown Nashville. There are stained-glass windows, antique light fixtures, and an authentic Nashville trolley car parked in the dining room, plus an extensive collection of photographs and prints of Historic Nashville. Guests pass through the doorway arch of the old Bank of London on their way from the vestibule into the main room. The mostly spaghetti menu is loved by kids and there are a number of gluten-free options.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Our 2nd annual ladies' longish weekend trip was a success, but getting from Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, Alberta to Memphis took a lot of time. We Vancouverites drove down to Seattle a day early and shopped Read more
I am seeking activity suggestions for Gatlinsburg TN for March 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more