The Mall at Green Hills
The Mall at Green Hills Review
The Mall at Green Hills is anchored by Macy's, Dillard's, and Nordstrom department stores. High-end stores—Burberry, Coach, Tiffany's, etc.—abound here. There's also J. Crew, Restoration Hardware, Coldwater Creek, and Clarks of Boston.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
For me, one of the joys of traveling is discovering or experiencing some unusual things like “The World's Largest Purple Spoon” near Glacier National Park in Montana or drinking “Poo Coffee” Read more
With a few days free we decide to take a short road trip and explore a bit more of America The Beautiful. Read more
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Tennessee Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more