Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
Nashville Zoo at Grassmere Review
Animal lovers shouldn't miss this wildlife park, which simulates the natural habitat of birds, elephants, and the usual zoo inhabitants. There are a number of food vendors, as well as a large picnic area, a extensive jungle gym, a carousel, kiddie train, and petting areas. For older children and adults, a tour of the historic Grassmere house and farm is a highlight. At this writing a kangaroo habitat is scheduled to open in summer 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more