Adventure Science Center
Adventure Science Center Review
Science is an adventure in this museum packed with hands-on activities, changing displays, and a flight simulator. The museum is on top of a hill and has wonderful views of Nashville; it's a particularly popular spot for Fourth of July. Happy Noon Year, with its midday countdown, is also popular. Visitors can explore the universe in the space wing, which includes a planetarium, scale models of the planets, and opportunities to experience different gravitational strengths. A Subway restaurant is on site.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more