Pancake Pantry Review
A Nashville institution, Pancake Pantry is the place to go for breakfast. It's a favorite with locals, students, and celebrities. Breakfast is the specialty, with 20 kinds of pancakes (sweet to savory) and homemade syrups. There are good soups and sandwiches for lunch—or you can stick with the pancakes, which are served till closing in late afternoon. Get there by 8:15 weekdays to avoid lines; but be prepared to wait on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Our 2nd annual ladies' longish weekend trip was a success, but getting from Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, Alberta to Memphis took a lot of time. We Vancouverites drove down to Seattle a day early and shopped Read more
My husband and I have planned a trip to Clarksdale for a music festival from April 10-14. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more