The Mad Platter
The Mad Platter Review
This local favorite in Nashville's historic Germantown blends traditional gourmet with California cuisine, using locally available ingredients from the nearby farmers' market. The baked salmon with red grapes and feta cheese, rack of lamb, and bananas Foster are favorites. It's a popular spot for power lunches by day, but jazz music transforms the cozy 18th-century brownstone into a romantic nook at night. Sunday brunch is a good bet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more