F. Scott's Restaurant and Jazz Bar
F. Scott's Restaurant and Jazz Bar Review
Mediterranean-influenced bistro cuisine is offered in this Green Hills spot, which has both the comfort of a neighborhood eatery and the sophistication of an upscale restaurant. The menu changes seasonally and the wine list is extensive. Reservations are suggested, but not required. F. Scott's lounge is a fine spot for listening to live jazz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Our 2nd annual ladies' longish weekend trip was a success, but getting from Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, Alberta to Memphis took a lot of time. We Vancouverites drove down to Seattle a day early and shopped Read more
My husband and I have planned a trip to Clarksdale for a music festival from April 10-14. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more