Capitol Grille and Oak Bar
Capitol Grille and Oak Bar Review
The Capitol Grille, in downtown's historic Hermitage Hotel, features a farm-to-table menu from their own 245-acre farm a short distance away. Tennessee Black Angus beef and fresh vegetables, along with fresh seafood, are regulars on this Southern cuisine menu. The Capitol Grille is consistently ranked as one of Nashville's top restaurants by local food reviewers. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served; there's a brunch on Sunday and light fare and drinks are served daily in the pub-like Oak Bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more