Capitol Grille and Oak Bar
Capitol Grille and Oak Bar Review
The Capitol Grille, in downtown's historic Hermitage Hotel, features a farm-to-table menu from their own 245-acre farm a short distance away. Tennessee Black Angus beef and fresh vegetables, along with fresh seafood, are regulars on this Southern cuisine menu. The Capitol Grille is consistently ranked as one of Nashville's top restaurants by local food reviewers. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served; there's a brunch on Sunday and light fare and drinks are served daily in the pub-like Oak Bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Our 2nd annual ladies' longish weekend trip was a success, but getting from Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, Alberta to Memphis took a lot of time. We Vancouverites drove down to Seattle a day early and shopped Read more
I am seeking activity suggestions for Gatlinsburg TN for March 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more