Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art
Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art Review
Thirty acres of gardens at the Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art showcase annuals, perennials, and seasonal wildflowers. The museum, in a carefully restored neo-Georgian mansion once home to the Cheek family of Maxwell House coffee fame, has a permanent collection of American art. It also hosts temporary exhibitions. The extensive gardens have recently been renovated with new spaces and, at this writing, are scheduled to be augmented by new lighting. Children's activities include art projects, special programming, a tree house, and a garden railroad display.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
My daughter and I are taking a 9 day trip in Nashville and Memphis. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more