Nashville Restaurant Reviews
Nashville diners are often casually dressed and enjoy lingering over meals. Nowadays there is a healthy mix of contemporary, ethnic, and experimental eateries, as well as traditional Southern favorites. Many restaurants have opened second locations just south of Nashville in Franklin. Farm-to-table, chef's gardens, and food trucks are among the most recent influences on the local dining scene with new takes on the classics. More eateries are also opening in developing areas such as the Gulch, Midtown, and 12South areas.
Browse Nashville Restaurants
Browse Nashville Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's