Nightlife & the Arts in Nashville
Obviously there's a lot of music in Music City. The concentration of small, crowded honky tonks on Lower Broadway downtown is a good place to start, and there are also several big-name club brands for blues, rock, and country nearby. Downtown—the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, in particular—is also the center for dance, opera, and theater performances by local and touring groups; the Schermerhorn Symphony Center stages orchestral and cabaret events. For clubs in all genres—but especially rock—head to venues in Sobro (south of Broadway), Elliston Place, and Marathon Village. For the trendiest clubs to see or be seen, the Gulch is presently the best bet.
Browse Nashville Nightlife
Browse Nashville Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's