Nashville Hotel Reviews
The number of hotels in Nashville is growing at a pretty good clip, with new properties Downtown (drawn by the new Music City Center convention center), in the growing Midtown area, along West End, and near Vanderbilt. These areas will put you in the heart of things; or look for an option in the Opryland/Music Valley/Airport area if you plan to spend a lot of time at the Grand Ole Opry and neighboring venues. Luxury and boutique hotels continue to expand, while mid-range and budget options are also a growing presence. CMA Music Festival week in mid-June is the busiest time, with rates increasing then and during the rest of the peak summer travel season, but as Nashville's profile has increased, the travel season has also expanded, bringing higher occupancy and room rates than one might expect.
Browse Nashville Hotels
Browse Nashville Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's