- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most banks are open from 10 to 4 Monday through Friday. Many are open for several hours on Saturday. Most businesses in Memphis are open Monday through Saturday, from 9 or 10 AM to 6 or 9 PM. Many others, including shopping centers, are also open Sunday from noon to 5 or later.
Most museums in Memphis are open Tuesday through Sunday. A few are also open on Monday. Major attractions are open daily.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $224 & up -- Nashville 2-Nt. Escape w/Tourist Pass, $50 Off Nashville Convention & Visitors Corporation
- $50 -- Nashville Build-Your-Own Attraction Pass, 50% Off Nashville Convention & Visitors Corporation