Jarrett's Restaurant Review
A popular bistro in an East Memphis shopping center, Jarrett's offers a full spectrum of fish, meats, and pasta. Standouts are the smoked trout ravioli with Arkansas caviar and grouper encrusted with horseradish. Try mocha crème caramel for dessert. The lunch buffet is a feast. Dine surrounded by flowers and works by local artists on consignment; outdoor dining on a patio is available when weather permits. The restaurant also hosts wine tastings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
From barbeque to blues, here are our tips for packing the best of Memphis into two short but rocking days. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more