This unpretentious bar and grill, which sits in the shadow of the Pyramid alongside the Mississippi River, dishes out large portions of steak and seafood, excellent burgers, and a full selection of rice-based dishes, including several vegetarian options. A weekday "Meat and two" lunch special includes features entrees like country-fried steak and catfish, accompanied by sides like macaroni and cheese, turnip greens, and other vegetables. The kitchen stays open until 3 am, seven nights a week.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
From barbeque to blues, here are our tips for packing the best of Memphis into two short but rocking days. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more