- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cades Cove Camp Store Snack Bar
Cades Cove Camp Store Snack Bar Review
The only eating establishment in the park, other than the restaurant at LeConte Lodge, is a little snack bar inside the Cades Cove camp store. Here, you can buy hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, soup, soft-serve ice cream, and other snacks. Breakfast items include coffee and bagels. The camp store, about the size of a small convenience store, also sells canned pork 'n' beans, s'more fixings, soft drinks, chips, and other junk food. Firewood is sold here, and you can rent bicycles.
- Address: Cades Cove Campground, Cades Cove Loop Rd., Great Smoky Mountains National Park, NC 37882
- Phone: 865/448-9034 campground store
- Location: Tennessee Side
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Our 2nd annual ladies' longish weekend trip was a success, but getting from Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, Alberta to Memphis took a lot of time. We Vancouverites drove down to Seattle a day early and shopped Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more