- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cades Cove Camp Store Snack Bar
Cades Cove Camp Store Snack Bar Review
The only eating establishment in the park, other than the restaurant at LeConte Lodge, is a little snack bar inside the Cades Cove camp store. Here, you can buy hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, soup, soft-serve ice cream, and other snacks. Breakfast items include coffee and bagels. The camp store, about the size of a small convenience store, also sells canned pork 'n' beans, s'more fixings, soft drinks, chips, and other junk food. Firewood is sold here, and you can rent bicycles.
- Address: Cades Cove Campground, Cades Cove Loop Rd., Great Smoky Mountains National Park, NC 37882
- Phone: 865/448-9034 campground store
- Location: Tennessee Side
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg and had a wonderful time. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Hi, I'm wanting to do a road trip from Nashville to Dallas. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more