Sights & Attractions in Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills
- Travel Tips
Sights & Attractions Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills
A tour of the restored Adams House includes an explanation of...
|Houses / Mansions||Deadwood|
Days of '76 Museum
Days of '76 Museum began almost by accident as the horse-drawn...
|Museums / Galleries||Deadwood|
Indian Museum of North America
When Ziolkowski agreed to carve Crazy Horse at the invitation...
|Museums / Galleries||Crazy Horse Memorial|
Mount Moriah Cemetery
Mount Moriah Cemetery, also known as Boot Hill, is the final...
On the west side of Rapid City is Storybook Island, a park on...
Tatanka: Story of the Bison
A heroic-scale bronze sculpture of three Native Americans on...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Museums / Galleries||Deadwood|
Artifacts of regional ranchers and pioneer families are showcased...
|Museums / Galleries||Belle Fourche|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129* & up -- Premium Economy in Summer to SF, One Way Virgin America
- $116 & up -- Anaheim Hotels near Disney, Save 40% BookIt.com
- $134 & up -- 4-Star Hotel in Chicago Loop, Save 60% BookIt.com
- $45 & up -- Florida's Gulf Coast: Deals up to 55% Off The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
- $749 -- Weeklong Glacier Cruise on Norwegian, Save $210 CruisesOnly