Main Street Square
Main Street Square Review
Since opening in 2011, this attractive plaza in downtown Rapid City has become a focal point for a wide array of special events throughout the year, including movies under the stars, food festivals, a farmers' market, musical performances, and ice-skating. At various times of the year, the square features interactive fountains, gardens, a fire pit, and a large oval lawn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
My Trip Report on our vacation to the Black Hills in Rapids City, SD is in a You tube blog format. Read more
Fairgrounds Cave Tour or Natural Entrance Cave Tour---Can't decide on which one might be the best???????????? Strenuous is not a problem. Unfortunately, the Wild Cave Tour isn't offered on the date we will Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more