- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
South Carolina's gleaming coasts and rolling mountains are linked by its lush Midlands. Swells of sandy hills mark where the state's coastline once sat, and as you drive farther inland you'll be greeted by the beauty of the Smoky Mountain foothills. What lies between is a mixture of Southern living—in cities and rural farms—that is truly remarkable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's